Providing Industry Placements
What is an industry placement?
Industry placements are part of the new T Level qualification for 16-18 year olds. T Levels are high quality technical qualifications which involve 80% classroom study, where students will learn core theory and concepts, and 20% industry placement lasting 315 hours.
You will be providing the knowledge and experience needed to open the door to highly skilled employment, higher level study or a higher apprenticeship.
What are the benefits?
- Raise the profile of your business
- Extra resources for day-to-day projects
- A cost-effective recruitment pipeline for entry-level jobs
- Bringing in imaginative and new ideas
- An opportunity to provide an experience for a young person and help them get on the career ladder
- Create opportunities for the local community
- Upskilling of existing staff through coaching and mentoring
- Create a more diverse workforce
- Build a partnership with Oldham Sixth Form College
How do I find out more?
Download our T Level Employer Guide or contact our Industry Placement Coordinators email@example.com