Certificate in Financial Studies
CeFS & DipFS
If you are interested in understanding how to manage money effectively and the range of financial services on offer globally, which to use and which to avoid, then Financial Studies offers the chance to get a clearer picture. The Financial Studies qualification(equivalent to 1 A Level) is designed to provide you with a challenging qualification covering the core disciplines of financial capability, including financial management in the short, medium and long term. You will study the impact of external factors and the global economy on the management of finance when you study the sustainability of the Financial Services System, so a keen interest in financial news and current affairs is essential.
Higher Education Destinations:
- Manchester Metropolitan University – Economics
- Manchester Metropolitan University – Banking and Finance
- Manchester Metropolitan University – International Business Management
- The University of Huddersfield – Accounting and Finance
- ifs University College- Banking Practice and Management
- The University of Salford – Business and Financial Management
Studying Financial Studies will help students appreciate the need for financial planning, as well as developing evaluation skills, and verbal and written communication skills. This course suits careers in Financial Services, Insurance and Banking as well as supporting careers with a need to become comfortable with financial management.
A minimum Grade 4 in English and Mathematics is desirable alongside an interest in current affairs.
Certificate in Financial Studies (CeFS) 100% Exam
Diploma in Financial Studies (Dip FS) 100% Exam