Things to Remember:
We’ll look at certain factors before inviting applicants for interview:
- Predicted or achieved GCSE or BTEC grades
- Grades achieved in mock GCSE exams
- Attendance and commitment shown at school
- The availability of places on specific courses
- The interests and abilities of individual students.
This is a supportive process, aimed at helping you make the right decisions. We ask you to bring:
- A copy of your most recent school report
- A copy of your passport or birth certificate
- Any documentation which highlights personal achievements.
We give careful consideration to each student’s course choices and the potential for you to achieve success on your chosen programme.
Enquiries about Admissions or particular courses can be made by phone on 0161 287 8000, by e-mail to email@example.com or by letter.