Deadline for applications is Friday 4 December
Need help filling out the application?
We are aware that you may not have received any updated predicted grades due to the disruption to your learning since March. We have changed the application form, and would ask that you add all the subjects you are studying without a grade. As soon as you receive your predicted grades, please email a photo to email@example.com.
Attend our virtual Application Support sessions for help filling out your application! Our dedicated support staff will be available on our Live Chat from 4.30-5.30pm on Wednesday 18 November, Thursday 26 November and Tuesday 1 December.
I’ve filled out the application, what happens next?
- Keep an eye on your emails! This is how we will contact you if we need any more information. Don’t forget to mark us as a safe sender!
- Interviews will take place from January. We will email you with the details of your interview.
- Your interview is a supportive process, and is designed to guide you and ensure you are on the right subjects. You will be informed of the outcome at your interview.
- If you are offered a place, you will be invited to New Students’ Day in July 2021.
- OSFC enrolment takes place in August 2021 after GCSE results. We will send out further information about this in the Summer.
Make sure you are following us on social media to be the first to know about upcoming events and important information!
Our Partner Schools are:
- Co-op Academy Failsworth
- The Hathershaw College
- Hollingworth Academy
- Co-op Academy North Manchester
- Middleton Technology College
- Blessed John Henry Newman RC College
- Oasis Academy Oldham
- The Oldham Academy North
- Royton & Crompton E-Act Academy
- Saddleworth School
- The Radclyffe School
- Waterhead Academy
- Oasis Academy Leesbrook