The Charter is revised every year to provide you with up to date and accurate information about our services and performance. Please give us your suggestions as to how we can make this Charter more useful and usable.
Please contact the Vice Principal, (Curriculum & Quality), Peter Roberts on 0161 287 8000.
In line with our Equality Scheme, copies of this Charter can be provided on request in braille, large print and on audio cassette. Please contact the College on 0161 287 8000
The Charter is provided for.....
- all current students of the College and is available on request for parents of prospective students;
- other educational institutions in the area and, in particular, schools from which the College recruits students;
- Connexions Services;
- employers and the local community.
The Charter aims to.....
- provide you with important information about the services and standards you can expect from the College, including what to do if you are not happy with these services or standards;
- commit us to monitoring our performance and reporting back to you on how we are doing and how we plan to improve further.