- Emma Helm – formerly a pupil at the Radclyffe School – Spanish and Russian at Pembroke College, Oxford
- Alexander Dobson –a former pupil at Saddleworth School – History at Mansfield College, Oxford
- Charlotte Coupe – from Hollingworth School – Medicine at Pembroke College, Oxford
- Lucy Mellor- a former pupil at Royton & Crompton School – Biochemistry at Oriel College, Oxford
- Will Kaye – formerly a pupil at Waterhead Academy – History at Peterhouse College, Cambridge
- Joanna Porter – a former Crompton House pupil – Maths at Homerton College, Cambridge
Applying to Oxford or Cambridge can be a lengthy, complicated process and can appear quite intimidating if you have to do it on your own. Our Oxbridge Group gives any student who is aspiring to join Oxford or Cambridge all the support and guidance they need with this process, organising visiting speakers from each university, alongside specialist subject and interview preparation and Open Day visits.