Terms of Reference
The Personnel Committee shall be responsible for :
1. Determining a framework for the Pay & Conditions of Service of all staff, other than Senior Postholders. (amended 7 November 2000)
2. Consulting with recognised Trade Unions on matters for collective bargaining between employer and employee. (amended 18 June 1998)
3. Advising the Corporation on the selection and appointment policy for staff and on all matters relating to the Conditions of Service for employees of the Corporation.
4. Advising the Principal on the policies and procedures for discipline for all staff, other than Senior Postholders. (amended 7 November 2000)
5. Advising the Corporation on the rules and procedures to be adopted by the Special Purposes Committee.
6. Reporting to the Corporation on the work of the Committee.