Terms of Reference
1. The Principal, Deputy Principal and two Vice-Principals form the College Executive and are the designated senior postholders. They work with the Corporation to determine the policies that will deliver the College Mission specified in the Strategic Plan.
2. To develop the vision and Mission.
3. To determine priorities for the delivery of the strategic planning to ensure its effective implementation.
4. To ensure quality management and provision through the review and monitoring of College systems and the progress of the Self-Assessment Report and Development Plan.
5. To be responsible for the strategic planning and the financial health of the College.
6. To define the parameters within which the delegated powers of the College management group are exercised.
7. To co-ordinate College internal activities with the work of outside agencies.
8. To form and develop local and national partnerships that will benefit the College and enable it to work in a friendly environment and strengthen its base and long term stability.
9. To be responsible for the effective use of human resources in the College and for its daily operation.
10. To review the College’s Management Accounts.