Higher Education Destinations:
- The University of Birmingham – Modern Languages
- The University of Sunderland – Modern Foreign Languages (Spanish) and Photography
- Oxford University – Spanish and Beginner’s Russian
- The University of Leeds – History and Spanish
- The University of Chester – Law and Spanish
- Language Teacher
Grade B in Spanish GCSE
70% listening, reading and writing; 30% speaking. The examination consists of three papers. Assessment is 100% examination-based.
What Students Say:
“I find studying Spanish really interesting. I particularly like it at OSFC because you learn at a great pace and the tutors are always willing to provide any extra tuition you need. The half-hour a week with the Spanish assistant really improves your speaking and writing skills and it helps a lot with grammar and pronunciation. Overall College has been even better than I expected – everyone is so friendly and it has a great atmosphere.” – Sarah Hanvey Sarah is hoping to study either Graphic Design or Spanish at university when she finishes College.