Higher Education Destinations:
- University of Bradford – Pharmacy
- University of Leeds – Civil and Structural Engineering
- University of Manchester – Mathematics
- MMU – Accounting and Finance
- University of Sheffield – History and Politics
A minimum grade 6 in GCSE Maths is essential.
AS 100% exam
What Students Say:
“I really enjoy studying Maths because it is challenging and I have always had a passion for the subject. I’d recommend it to others because if you put the work and time in, the rewards are great and well worthwhile. When I leave College I hope to go to university and take a degree in PE or combined PE and Maths as I want to pursue a career in teaching.” – Josh Queenan.
“I like Maths because the topics are interesting and varied. When I leave College I plan to study Biology at the University of Lancaster. Data handling and graphs are very important in biological research so understanding topics such as rates of change and integration will be an advantage when studying Biology at degree level.” – Caitlin Ellis