Higher Education Destinations:
- The University of Chester- Events Management with Tourism
- Manchester Metropolitan University- Accounting and Finance
- The University of Chester- Human Resource Management
- Leeds Beckett University- Accounting and Finance
- Manchester Metropolitan University- Business Management (Sandwich)
- Actuarial Work
A minimum of 5 GCSE, including at least a 4 in both English and Maths.
Students will also have the chance to take part in an annual Business Conference, held here at the Sixth Form College.
This highly successful conference has been running for 15 years and representatives from some of the most important global and national companies have taken the opportunity to talk to our students, inspiring them to become the entrepreneurs of the future.
What Students Say:
“I enjoy studying Business as it involves working with others which boosts your confidence and makes you co-operate more. It helps with time-management skills which will be beneficial in the future. Business also involves maths/finance which consists of problem solving which is also very useful. When I leave OSFC I plan to go on to study a combined Business and Law course” – Aminah Zaffar.