Things to Remember:
Priority is given to applicants from our partner schools . For non-partner school applicants, if demand for places exceeds the number we can offer, the College will look at certain factors before inviting applicants for interview.
- Predicted or achieved GCSE or BTEC grades
- Grades achieved in mock GCSE exams
- Attendance and commitment shown at school
- The availability of places on specific courses
- The interests and abilities of individual students.
At interview, all students will be asked to produce:
- Copies of their most recent school report.
- Their National Record of Achievement or Progress File where possible and/or other documentation which highlights personal achievements.
Careful consideration is given to each student’s course choices and the potential of the student to achieve success on his/her chosen programme.
Enquiries about Admissions or particular courses can be made by phone on 0161 287 8000, by e-mail to email@example.com or by letter.