To provide the highest quality education for students in Oldham and the local area so that they are equipped to the very best of their abilities to move onto HE and/or employment.
Values of Oldham Sixth Form College
In achieving the Mission, Governors, staff and students at the College are committed to the following values:
- Providing a challenging and innovative learning culture
- Inspiring hard work to enable the achievement of potential
- Encouraging mutual respect and high standards of behaviour
- Creating an inclusive, supportive community
Expectations In order to maintain our values OSFC Expects:
All of its students to be successful both at College and later on in life, therefore you are expected to:
- Attend all your lessons unless you have a very valid reason not to.
- Be fully prepared for all your lessons and to always arrive on time.
- Apply yourself in all classes and to give your best in all areas of your studies, including homework.
- Behave responsibly and not to be disruptive inside and outside of lessons.
- Respect all members of the College community.
- These five points will be essential in determining whether you are successful or not at Oldham Sixth Form College. If you are unable to meet these expectations your place at College is not guaranteed and you are unlikely to reach your true potential.